The Strategy seeks to deliver long-term growth in the Group’s value by building the largest engineering and construction group in Poland around the RAFAKO Group, which enjoys a strong position in international markets, offering specialist construction services for the power sector and for the oil and gas upstream and downstream sectors.
The Group’s strategic objectives for 2018–2020 are to:
1. Build a leading position in the domestic power construction market through RAFAKO S.A., by delivering and participating in the largest capital investment projects in Poland, capturing a market share in the market for services related to the modernisation of power and heat infrastructure and ensuring compliance with BAT regulations;
2. Regain its position of the Polish market’s leader in the provision of comprehensive services involving management and execution of projects in the oil and gas sector, leveraging synergies between PBG Group companies;
3. Expand the business in foreign markets in both of the Group’s core business segments;
4. Capture a market share in the industrial construction market;
5. Ensure financing for the Group’s operations.
6. Restore the Group’s full creditworthiness by paying off obligations under bonds and the arrangement made by PBG with its creditors.